Shindorachan notice

 Guys my pc got corrupted due to which Iam unable to release new episodes.


It may take 10 days still as my pc got some hardware problems. Once my pc gets ready then I will reinstall win 7 again and then I will surely sub as many episodes as I can ( only new and latest episodes ) . 


Sorry guys! I know it was too late to inform you all.


Thank you 😅 


Till then pls check other subbed episode or be in contact with this blog.


Guys if you want us to sub any episode then mention  the episode no. below, we will surely make subs for them ( normal/weekly episodes ).







Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. I am so glad to hear you are still there. Please take your time but when you will get back can you please subtitle 2nd episode that aired on July 10 (delivery mom) and the episode that aired last Saturday, August 14 (episode #1094). Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we will sub those...

      Thanks for suggesting

      Delete
  2. Within this week ending we will see to sub those episodes

    ReplyDelete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)